These pictures show me at almost 21 weeks. Tomorrow we will know....PINK OR BLUE!!!
I am still pretty small, as everyone likes to point that out to me on a daily basis. The doctor said I am measuring right on track and that I am lucky to be tall, because tall women usually have easy deliveries and pregnancies, and have more room for the belly to spread out. Yeah, we'll see about that. I think she was just trying to comfort me. No more sickness, hasn't been for quite sometime. I don't mind being preggo too much, I can't say it's my favorite thing though. January 1 can't come fast enough, I am ready to post baby pictures, and wear regular clothes!! Yes, those are maternity clothes for those of you thinking and saying...geeze, she's so small, she doesn't need maternity clothes (yeah, I hear that daily too).







8 comments:
I am thinkin blue. The belly is pretty sweet, just think it will only get bigger. Try not to cry when you see your little man for the first time, it is pretty cool.
i dreamt that you had a boy... but i am still sticking with my gut instinct of a girl. please call, i am getting anxious! btw, you don't look all that small to me... you look pregnant for sure and you are only half way baked! you look cute!
Regardless girl or boy, Vanny wins the award for best music on her blog among all the skinner clan blogs... the 80's rock!!
So Vanny, what are you feeling... boy or girl? Since you've been 100% WRONG in your previous choices, my pick is simply the opposite to whatever you're feeling... ;-)
I am feeling BOY, but since I guess I have been wrong (except with Max)most of the time, you all had better choose the opposite of me and go with girl.
You look beautiful.
Congrats its twins!
NO IT'S NOT TWINS!!
Post a Comment