The Dondlinger's were established August 12, 2005. Our family consists of Raymond, Vanessa, Reece (born January 6, 2009), Ryker (born May 20, 2010)and Daisy the dog.
It just hit me that you are a mom! Isn't it the greatest thing in the world? Did you ever think I would have a baby before you and most of my sisters, I didn't! Thanks for sharing the cute pictures, he is TINY!
cute little Reece... i love the pictures. how are you doing this week? i can't believe it has been over a month already! call me when you get a minute.
3 comments:
It just hit me that you are a mom! Isn't it the greatest thing in the world? Did you ever think I would have a baby before you and most of my sisters, I didn't! Thanks for sharing the cute pictures, he is TINY!
cute little Reece... i love the pictures. how are you doing this week? i can't believe it has been over a month already! call me when you get a minute.
He is adorable Vanniefannie. I know that you love being a mom. Your mom is the best mom I know next to my mom.
Post a Comment