First off, I know, I know, I know, post new pictures! I got it!
I had a flashback to about 9 years ago when Shayla and I got in our car accident during our good 'ole Goddard High School days. I was at 183rd and Kellogg on Wednesday, on my way to work, and SMACK! I got hit from behind. The kid (yes, high school student, and yes, from Goddard) hit me going about 50-60 mph. There is a stoplight at this intersection now, and you would think you would see that the light was red! HELLO!!!
So, my Trailblazer is all jacked up now. I saw it coming and even yelled out "crap, I'm getting jacked!" And a few other words that I shouldn't have said. We'll just leave those blank.
I am super sore, but thankful it was just me in the car and I didn't have Reece with me.
Now, I will get busy on posting pics! Later, that is. It's time to ice my neck and back.
Thursday, April 16, 2009
Car wreck!
Posted by Vanessa and Raymond at 4:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Glad that you are okay, little miss vannie fannie.
Post a Comment