Thursday, June 11, 2009

Shayla and Max make a visit








Max and Shayla stopped by for a visit on their way down to Oklahoma. Max loved chasing Daisy around and saying, "doggy, woof-woof!" It was so fun to see both of them and catch up on the latest. It's always fun to see your favorite friends, as it always seems like you catch right up after five minutes and it's as though you've seen them not so long ago. I guess that's what makes a good friend, no a great friend, no, a BEST friend!

4 comments:

bcwaldmann said...

I am jealous... I wish I was there. I am glad you were able to see Max and Shay. The boys will be a HANDFUL when they are all a bit bigger.

Odessa and Jeremy said...

Shayla and Reece make a great biracial picture! HAHA Vanny lucky us, our kids will just sunburn and go back to pale white WAHOO!

Vanessa and Raymond said...

Odie, there is no hope for our pale white children. HA!

Shayla said...

Vanny,
Thanks for posting some pictures. I will do that tomorrow... I didn't have internet for a week and in a way it was quite nice just to resort to simple things like reading a good book and organizing our new place. It was awesome to get to see you and meet Reece, he is so darn cute. Brig told me he has watched the video of Max like 15 times... so thanks for putting that on there. He loves it. You should come up. We have a neighborhood pool here and we can catch some sun so you guys get fried! I will call shortly... Thanks again for the pictures. Stay tuned to my blog.