or greens I should say. Morning sickness sucks! It's not just mornings, it's morning, noon, and night. No barfing, but just feeling like I have the flu 24/7. The doctor said, "It's a sign of a healthy baby!" WHATEVER, it's not fun. I know I get a prize at the end but for now, this is not fun. I do thank Chelsie for her list of remedies. I would have to say that quite a few of them helped...it was probably all in my head though. That's okay, because I will take anything at this point that just might possibly work.
Friday, May 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Lets not forget about the other person suffering through all of this, Raymond. Life is pretty miserable for him too. He eats normally and feels healthy. He has to listen to you groaning and being ill. Don't forget to feed him and keep his strength up. Think of him whenever you are sick after all it is his fault. HaHa
Post a Comment