For those of you wondering, "How is Raymond?", he is just great! He eats what he wants, he can go into the kitchen without gagging, he jumps right out of bed in the mornings, and of course, incase I forgot to mention, he eats what he wants! He does make food for me, and pack my lunches, so that I am grateful for! But most important......HE DID THIS TO ME!
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
I am glad he is doing so well in light of all that is going on with the whole morning sickness thing. How comforting it must be to know he is there, strong and resolute, by your side. The question is why should you suffer, when he did this to you afterall? Unfair unfair, but so is life.
You're funny, Bryan!
haha! just make sure you don't drink whatever he is!
Post a Comment