Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Feeling Better........

Okay, so I am two days into feeling A LOT better! I hope this morning (all day) sickness is starting to subside. I made great strides last night. But I have a short story first. I actually wanted some mexican food (no meat yet), so I had my heart set on some rice and a bean tostada. Raymond and I decided to go to my mom's and get Cholita's take-out. We called, and called, and they didn't answer, so we drove up there to find that the shopping mall was on fire. So, needless to say, I was bummed. But not for long!! Chinese food was across the street, and not on fire! So, I had a big salad, crab rangoon, and some fried rice. Boy howdy, it was great! I am still hoping for a bean tostada today.
We're off to look at a new house tonight too! Things are looking up!

1 comments:

bcwaldmann said...

Glad you are feeling better these days. Be careful though, the morning sickness may be playing a trick on you. It lulls you into thinking you are good, then BAM you are harfing again.