I was in my cousin's wedding in Kansas City over the weekend. While eating at a chinese restaurant for rehearsal dinner, we of course ended our meals with the typical fortune cookie. I took my cookie from the bowl, set it aside, and almost forgot about it. Everyone opened theirs and then I opened mine to fine that I had a two-sided message on mine. Before I tell you what it said, no one else at my table had a two-sided fortune.
So..........one side was the fortune, it wasn't that interesting. The other side said.....GIRL, and that's all it said. So, maybe those chinese folks are good predictors. Hopefully I will know in about 6-8 weeks what baby doodledinger really is. I can't wait until b-day to find out what the baby is. I don't know how some of you folks do it. And for those of you wanting pics, I don't really have a belly yet, so keep holding out, it will come soon enough.
So..........one side was the fortune, it wasn't that interesting. The other side said.....GIRL, and that's all it said. So, maybe those chinese folks are good predictors. Hopefully I will know in about 6-8 weeks what baby doodledinger really is. I can't wait until b-day to find out what the baby is. I don't know how some of you folks do it. And for those of you wanting pics, I don't really have a belly yet, so keep holding out, it will come soon enough.





2 comments:
Don't find out. Waiting is tough, but it is worth it. I was biting my nails the entire time.
I found out that I was having a boy but I open my Christmas presents early too...hehe!
Odessa
Post a Comment