I went to the doctor this morning, and I heard the heartbeat! Yea! It was 150/bpm. Raymond thinks it's a girl, I think it is a boy. My nausea is really starting to subside. I introduced myself back to meat last week. It's a slow process, but so far, so good. I even managed to have a steak on Sunday. We grilled out for Father's day. My mom gave Raymond a father's day gift and he said he wasn't a real dad yet. Then we managed to coax him into promising to change the first nasty tar diaper. He doesn't know what merconium is (and I am not sure how to spell that word either). Boy is he in for it! I also can't button my jeans anymore. Well, I can, it just digs in a bit. Cotton, elastic waist shorts......don't knock 'em, they are stylin' !!!
Here's a gender predictor, see if your baby was correct! According to this one, I should have a boy. http://www.bestbabyproducts.com/chart.html
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Seems more real now
Posted by Vanessa and Raymond at 11:11 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
When the tar came out, I called for the nurse. It was naaaaasty.
Haha Raymond, dont fall for that trick! I wont lie it gets worse everyday until you deliver, I mean the clothing situation! I love being pregnant, much more convenient to carry them around in the belly! Post pics...
Post a Comment