The morning sickness snuck back up on me. That's what I get for bragging. I will learn....maybe.
I felt yucky last night, I thought I would attempt another sandwich, it made me gag. Today, I have a headache and I am not feeling the best. BUT, I do feel better than I had been, so that's a plus. Chelsie, you were right. I guess mom's always know best.
Thursday, June 5, 2008
You were right
Posted by Vanessa and Raymond at 10:46 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Vanny,
I am not sure what it worse, where you are sick while being pregnant and throwing up or having a child who throws up on you! I love being a mom. I took Max to the doc for his cough after he threw up 2 times on me in one night - and today I didn't screw the lid back on tight enough of his antibiotics and so the medicine went all over the floor and I have to go pick up ANOTHER prescription. I hit the counter top real hard and almost cussed. Darn it! Good times are yet to come. Really, it will get better.
Post a Comment