Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Just getting started....

I decided to jump on the blogging bandwagon along with everyone else! Although I don't have any kids, or baby news, I thought you might like to know what happens in the exciting world of the Dondlinger's. I was talking with Shayla on the phone tonight, and she inspired me to start my blog. So here I go! Shayla and I exchanged some stories and had a few laughs about how I am the 9th Skinner kid. So, maybe I will add my blog to the Skinner Clan as the long lost 9th child.
I hope this blog will help me take pictures too, I am terrible about using my camera, I hope I can even find it. So wish me luck on my blogging adventures.

1 comments:

Shayla said...

Can't wait... if you have any good recipes, put them on here for us. We are so excited to meet Aunt Vanny this weekend.