Max wasn't the happiest camper, but we took his picture anyhow.
Shayla and I had a great visit! It was complete with ice cream and mexican food. I even changed a diaper without getting a squirt in the eye!!
I was taking Max for a flight.
Ha, ha....I tricked you Max! No milk from my fingers....but I tell you, this boy can eat!!
I had to pretend to be Brig for a moment....."gooze froba." It works better when Brig does it.
Obviously it works better when Brig does it. I think I made him mad. Actually, Max is ready to eat...go figure.
Needless to say, Max got passed to momma, she can "gooze fraba" all she wants, this kid needs to eat!




1 comments:
that is one cute baby and a good looking Vanny! congrats btw on making cheerleading - coach, that is! you could come visit again, if my husband didn't have to go. we will be back though! have a good weekend, Vanny.
Post a Comment