Saturday, January 24, 2009

Handsome man!

Mom had to dress me up, she was bored
Birthday buddies.........Mia Shults

Taking a snooze with Daisy

I sleep with my mouth open like daddy

Maxin' and relaxin'





4 comments:

Shayla said...

I see Smith in him. I love his dress-up outfit. That is so much fun. I am glad that you blogged while Raymond kept the baby for a minute so we could see him. He is almost 3 weeks old!

Lil Gma said...

Vannie, He is adorable. I love to dress them up. I am waiting for Morgs to come back so that I can dress up my grand babies in dresses.

bcwaldmann said...

He is a STUD! I don't know who he looks like, since he is so cute. j/k. The verification word is wooni. I think that is what you would say when changing one of Reece's diapers.:)

Odessa and Jeremy said...

I cannot wait to hold Reece! He looks "long" which parent did he inherit that trait from? :-)
Odessa