Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I don't get it?!?!?

Okay, seriously, how do you do it? Get yourself ready, and on-time, without having to stop and pick up a cranky pants baby or stop to have to feed every 2 hours, but in Reece's case every hour (remember, this kid likes to eat).
I haven't fixed my hair, I have baby pee on my pants, and spit-up on my shirt! But I wouldn't change it for the world!! I love being a mom, but seriously, how do you get yourself ready....and especially how do you find time to even go to the bathroom?!?

2 comments:

Lil Gma said...

You figure out how to go to the bathroom while you feed them.

Odessa and Jeremy said...

Multi-tasking, as moms we are given that talent! I remember nursing Bridger while I vacuumed, Yikes, now that I think about that it wasn't probably the smartest move but whatever. As for getting ready, in a few months Reece will be big enuf to sit in the sink in the bathroom and play with your toothbrush while you get ready. Ok, once again probably not the safest idea but it worked for Bridger I suppose. I doubt after this comment I will ever be mother of the year....