Saturday, January 3, 2009

The ticker has started over?












I like how the baby ticker on my page has started over or recalculated itself or something. It now says I have 3 days left to go. WHATEVER! I am now 3 days past due because this kid just enjoys kicking the crap out of me. I have a feeling he is going to be a busy boy and not want to sit still for as much as he moves around.
Don't worry, I will let you all know when he arrives! I think I have made more phone calls and sent more text messages in these last couple of days to all the inquiring minds that want to know (along with the mommy and daddy) of when in the heck is this kid going to make his debut?
Here are some more pictures. Some are not so flattering.

1 comments:

Vanessa and Raymond said...

The pink horizontal stripe shirt is not doing me any justice. I look like I just got up from a nap, my hair is poofy on top. Thanks to Momma Skinner though, she thinks we all look pretty.