Went to the doctor today, going back on Wednesday, will induce on Friday if nothing happens. Seriously, I told this baby he is done baking, he just doesn't get it. This is going to be the longest week of my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Dondlinger's were established August 12, 2005. Our family consists of Raymond, Vanessa, Reece (born January 6, 2009), Ryker (born May 20, 2010)and Daisy the dog.
3 comments:
Vannie,
You look gorgeous. You will get more rest now than later. Enjoy the peace before the calm. Can't wait to hear the great news.
Alright you little Buster....Come out and play! Bridger was 7-14 days overdue and look how he turned out..... wild and crazy but funny! Take lots of walks....
You are one cute little preggo lady, and since I do google reader, you keep tricking me when I see you have posted a new one....wishing you a SOON and happy delivery!
Post a Comment