First off, I know, more pictures! I will!
Raymond and I got our first taste of what having a little boy really means! I was changing Reece's diaper, when all of a sudden, BAM!......pee is shooting everywhere, including straight into Reece's eye. Good news is, he has good aim! Then while the pee is flying, I hear a toot and out comes the poop! Raymond and I are laughing so hard, that we almost have to clean our own mess up. It was one of those moments when I wish I had a video camera rolling to capture it.
Monday, January 19, 2009
You'll shoot your eye out!
Posted by Vanessa and Raymond at 4:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Boys are so FUN! It seems as though Reece is learning TRICKS early. It it funny when you are not in a hurry to get out the door, if you are trying to be somewhere NOT so funny. He is so CUTE!
Reece must be gifted! Every little boy shoots in their eye at least a time or two but wow he's only 2 weeks. Impressive Reece! now let your mom lay you down for 5 seconds so she can go pee in the toilet.....
Post a Comment